As an HR Manager, your role includes overseeing the entire recruitment process, designing and implementing HR policies, shaping up the company’s brand strategy and ensuring we attract, hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
· Manage the recruitment procedures, support and suggest improvements.
· Oversee the selection, training, and development of employees.
· Lead and set objectives for the HR team.
· Ensure that the Employee Handbook is up to date.
· Ensure that personnel records are updated in a timely manner.
· Design and implement HR strategies and policies that comply with labor legislation.
· Develop compensation and benefit plans.
· Organize learning and development programs for employees.
· Ensure that the employees’ requests and grievances are addressed in a timely manner
· Must have exceptional English writing and speaking skills
· Must have proven work experience of a minimum of 4 years as an HR Manager or a similar role.
· Must have hands-on experience of the complete recruitment life cycle in the Software Development Industry.
· Must have hands-on experience in Human Resource Management Software.
· Must have strong networking and negotiation skills.
· Must be able to work autonomously.
· Ability to encourage healthy employee relations.
· Good understanding of labor legislation.
· Should have the ability to manage and prioritize tasks according to business needs.
· Excellent communication and leadership skills.
· Highly skilled with people management.