We are hiring PHP Full Stack Developers who are passionate, self-driven and capable of working in both front end and backend technologies. Strong command of MVC design pattern and PHP Laravel Framework.
• To create an E-Commerce online shopping website having all the functions.
• To develop an ERP (Enterprise Resource Plan) System for automating and managing System Administrator Tools, Reports, Inventory, Warehouse, Sales, Purchase, HR (Human Resource) Management, Accounts, and Employees’ Biometric Attendance.
• Excellent knowledge of web applications like ERP, e-commerce, POS, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Purchase Management, Human Resource Management, Accounts Management, Reports, Administrator Portal, etc.
• Understanding of shopping Cart, Payment gateway and other API integration
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS and front end frameworks such as BackboneJS, ReactJS
• Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS
• Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
• Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
• Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
• Good knowledge in database concepts
• Strong communication skills