Hello Every One,
I am Looking Sr. Share Point Developer for our organization. The details are under: -
Job Description Summary:
The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing MOSS portals. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required. Qualifications:
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
Skills and Qualification: -
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.