The candidate should have a good understanding of CMS. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design and development.
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
• Creating site maps robot.txt, writing Meta description & tags, proper use of SEO plugins.
• Optimizing images and pages of the present websites.
• Must have created plugins and themes from scratch.
• Developing new WordPress websites as per the need.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience building user interfaces for websites.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites mainly WordPress
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Strong understanding of setting up/deploying WordPress websites on new hosting servers