Women Chamber of Commerce & Industry Lahore Division (WCCIL) is Looking to hire full-time internship Social Media Manager. If you're a social media marketer and you know your trait and have a complete command on social media marketing you are needed. This is for our Lahore Office. Excellent pay and challenging work in a good team environment. Minimum qualifications: BS degree in Marketing or CS, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience and last semester students are encouraged to apply.
1. Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
2. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics & solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
3. Communicate with followers, members and respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews.
4. Oversee social media accounts’ design and hands on practice of Facebook timeline cover, Hands-on practice of, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
5. Managing and updating social media accounts of different websites.
6. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals.
7. Good Knowledge of Newsletter design Idea, Design post daily basis.
8. Keep on learning and applying latest social media marketing trends.
9. Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
10. Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
11. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like events, seminars & Webinars.
12. Formulate and execute social media SOPs and deals including social media management and in person (messages, deliveries and comments).
13. Coordinate with members of the Chamber for participation, renewals and making new members etc.
Experience: 0-6 Months
Tactics and execution.
Understand how content works on a social web.
Optimizing content and technology.