Looking for Experienced SOC analyst with minimum 4 Years of Hands on Experience Working as SOC Analyst in Enterprise Level. Hands on experience is required for SIEM & SOAR (preferably IBM QRadar and IBM Resilient) deployment and integration. In addition to that, the SOC Analyst will be employed as mentor for SOC team, systems administrator and on miscellaneous cyber security tasks i.e. risk and vulnerability assessments etc.
GCIH or equivalent certification related to incident handling
HCNP/CCNP or above Industry Certifications in Information Security domain (e.g. CEH, CHFI) Certification in IBM QRadar Administration / Analyst
• Minimum 3 Years of experience working in Enterprise Level SOC.
• Experience in SIEM solution Administration and Integration with Complex Systems
• Experience in development and optimization of Incident Response Playbooks
• Experience in development and establishment of SOC Processes and Procedures
• Experience in examining full packet captures, net flow logs and all other associated artifacts fully concluding the route origin of any malicious activity
• Experience in IT infrastructure (e.g. Operating Systems, Servers, VMware, Active Directory, VDIs, etc.)
• At least 3-4 years of Experience in Network operations i.e. Management of WAN, LAN, Wireless, VoIP, AAA / Cisco ISE, Service support desk / ticketing platform etc.
• Cisco ISE AAA, VMWare and Linux experience in System Design & Administration is a Plus
• Working Knowledge of Large-Scale Networks including architecture and security risks
• Hands on Experience on NG-Firewalls, Routers, Switches, VoIP, WLAN Technologies
• Experience of working with Network Monitoring Tools
• Experience in misc cyber security tasks i.e. pentest, network forensics, vulnerability assessment using Nessus tool etc.
• Experience in conducting trainings on various cyber security subjects i.e. ethical hacking, risk assessments etc.