Enumerators/Interviewers (Multiple positions)
Quantrics is a research and data analytics firm headquartered in Pakistan. We provide high-quality technical assistance, consulting, and research services to both large and small clients. From commercial firms to non-profit organizations, from brands and media to government organizations and academic institutes, we work across sectors with a variety of clients to help them identify opportunities and make informed and intelligent decisions.
We also work with the brands and social media influencers to measure the effects of digital campaigns using social media analytics tools. Our specialists bring international experience and ensure the consistency of our high-quality research and strategy.
Our strategy for providing high-quality services to our clients is defined by our motto ‘Innovative tools – high-quality credible data – best insight and strategy’.
We bring the international experience to the local market and collaborate with both local and international partners to ensure the innovative and best research tools are offered to our local and international clients. We use innovative tools to ensure high-quality data collection and advanced statistical analysis.
We operate across the whole country – including hard to reach areas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan.
Quantrics is looking for experienced enumerators/interviewers for its upcoming projects throughout the country. We are looking for experienced individuals who have experience in interviewing people face-to-face (in person) or by telephone or online for the purpose of completing questionnaires, forms or applications. The candidates should have knowledge of administering surveys on android phones and data collection apps on their phones.
- Willingness to travel to the survey areas to interview people.
- Interview person face-to-face using an android phone or other data collection tools.
- Inquire about a variety of specific information from the people being interviewed.
- Get in touch with people to be interviewed in their own home, office or other places either in person or face to face.
- Submit completed interviews in the android software and to your supervisor daily, and discuss developments with your supervisor.
- Review data gathered from an interview to check if they are complete and accurate.
- Ensure high-quality data collection throughout the surveys.
- Willingness to attend enumerators training before every project or research study.
- Fully follow the training guidelines provided.
- Handle and protect confidential and sensitive data with integrity.
- Follow fieldwork protocols or as guided by the supervisor.
Working conditions: The interviewing process can be physically exhausting, and therefore Quantrics guarantee to facilitate its enumerators to ensure favourable working conditions and efficient high-quality data collection.
Skills and Qualification:
- A high degree of personal motivation, self-management and responsibility, and detail-orientation.
- Ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- At least a high-school degree or equivalent and at least one-year experience working as an enumerator for reputable firms and/or projects in Pakistan.
- Ability to use smartphones, specifically android phones.
- Prior experience in interviewing and data collection using android apps is an added advantage.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and write Urdu and any other regional languages of Pakistan. Proficiency in English is an added advantage.
- Motivated to meet new people and conduct friendly but professional and disciplined interviews guided by scripts and training guidelines.
- Personal transportation (Quantrics will reimburse transportation and other refreshments and meals costs).