---------------Please read the full job description, this job is goal oriented and not only work oriented------
Ahdus Technology is a very young IT Company with goal to provide state of the art Digitization services to it's clients. When we say state of the art, that must be modern and highest quality possible solutions in area of Digitization from legacy systems to modern yet simplified IT solutions. Recently we acquired both National & International Clients to scale-up their e-Commerce Omnichannel businesses in International Market.
Since our Clients are on starting phase of their e-Commerce businesses, they do require wide range of services from us e.g. Research & Development, Digital Marketing, e-Commerce business development and fashion designing.
We are looking for a Web-Developer (Dev) having strong hands on experience in .NET and PHP shopping portals. You must be able to build and run shopping portals from scratch and able to customize accordingly.
Your initial few months with us?
- You will go through severel workshops & trainings in order to understand our business even more
- You will be part of Ahdus Technology core team and drive development of our core e-Commerce portals
- We are widely using NopCommerce for some of our e-Commerce portals, you must be able to customize NopCommerce if you are .NET expert
- You will recommend us with state of the art e-Commerce development and then build these solutions for us
- You will work closely with our Internet marketing team and help them build a scalable and SEO friendly web-portals
- You will provide us theme development, theme modifications, initial user-friendly design too
- You will run experiment based development and we encourage you to fail!
- You will work directly with our Business Development Manager (BDM) in order to work on business goals and Customers centric approaches
What matters for Ahdus Technology to onboarding you?
- An ideal candidate must be centeric to our business agility culture and we provide you flexibility to adapt our business norms
- You must have 1-5 years of experience in e-Commerce development
- You must be able to build e-Commerce portals from scratch which should be simplified from back-end code
- You must have understanding of how to write SEO friendly code
- You should be open minded, eager to learn and motivated enough so we both could accomplish our goals together
- You must have experience in .NET or in any other programming framework i.e PHP
- You should be able to say 'NO' on right time
- You must be flexible in job time - Our job hours could be according to different time zones
What We offer you?
#flexibile-working-hours #work-from-home #Team-events #Intensive-trainings #Open-communication #agile-culture #Mentorship #travel-allowance #yearly-bonus #permanent-job #paid-leaves #above-average-salary
Please include Cover letter so we could know about your goals and why you would like to join us?