WE ARE HIRING FOR IMMEDIATE STARTS.
You will work closely with the Sales team to launch specific campaigns on time and to budget and be able to demonstrate a positive ROI.
About the role…….
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM marketing database, email and social media. (with assistance from our Digital Marketing Manager)
• Enhance and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the Sales team
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Create Sales Funnels supported by automated lead nurturing campaigns
• Online sales tools, including ROI calculators
• Manage editorial and content calendar for articles and social media posts Person specification….
• Google certification would be a distinct advantage but not essential
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs20,000.00 - Rs30,000.00 per month DOE
1. SEO Abilities
2. SMM Abilities
3. and others to be discussed at a later stage.
4. Looking for people who can work remotely from 1pm to 9pm PKT. (9am-5pm UK GMT)
5. We ask for references, evidence of work