A stand-alone position, combining two key areas of the business:
- Coordinating with website developers and project manager. Create schedule and delivery plan to achieve successful project deadline
- To create and manage social media content that is engaging and culturally aligned with the vision, values and direction of company growth.
- Project managing the IT element projects in conjunction with other departments heads and our Systems Partners to deliver relevant, workable and efficient systems to meet the business needs and the IT Strategy
- Oversee and provide IT input to our website, intranet and social media initiatives
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing a social media strategy
- Developing and curating engaging social media content that ensures a unified brand/voice across the different platforms
- Managing social media campaigns to help support the Company culture both internally and externally
- Reporting on the effectiveness of social media platform and how to maximise brand performance – reviewing key metrics and company performance
- Creating project milestones, tasks and Gantt Charts.
- Coordinate with different stake holders.
- Manage customer enquiries.
- Perform research and suggest best direction for websites.