- Follow programming standards and participate in peer reviews
- Significant hands-on experience developing scalable, high-performance J2EE Solutions
- Highly self-motivated, and willing to take responsibility for timely delivery.
- Must be a team player with high software quality standards and expectations.
- Working with technical lead to understand requirements
- Perform development tasks assigned by team leader
- Documentation of code
- Bug fixing for bugs assigned by team leader
Strong Knowledge of:
- UML, OOP, RDBMS Database concepts, HTML, CSS, SQL
- Excellent Java, J2EE skills.
- Design Patterns
- XML and other flavors of XML, XSD, XSL, etcâ€¦
- Good atitude to learn and research
- Collaborate with development team to work effectively
- Team work, sociability, and consulting attitude
- Good documentation skills
- Able to work under pressure to handle multiple tasks and meet project deadlines
Nice to have:
- BEA Portal experince
- BEA Integration experince
- Eclipse IDE experience
- Unix Shell Scripting, Web Services, ANT, Junit