AMS-Power & Industrial Engineering Private Limited requires the services of an experienced, dedicated, hardworking, and well-connected Business Development Engineerwith experience in MEP,to promptly generate and mature new leads in the industrial & commercial sector.
As part of our team, the ideal candidate for this position should be able to manage team and have the following skills & capabilities:
- Develop & execute business development plans / strategies regularly (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Develop & execute social media marketing plans / strategies regularly (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Identifying profitable business opportunities, and trends in the construction sector, and tailoring the business development plans, and marketing activities around them.
- Generate new leads through all methods available; including networking, web search, events, contacts, print media, business directories etc.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Regular liaison and relationship with former, current, and future clients.
- Regular meetings with potential clients.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Acquiring business through different channels; remaining engaged with the client from lead generation to award of work, and site mobilization.
- Co-ordination with Proposals Department.
- Logging all BD activities on CRM, including regular input.
- Maintaining database of prospective clients and key personnel.
- Handle all social media accounts of the organization.
- Build social media audiences, and provide them with regular relevant content.
- Prepare and present accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, as well as visit reports.
- Identifying businesses to pre-qualify with, and following up on the prequalification process, including preparing PQ documents.
Prepare competitor analysis; their market place, trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation. Further, consolidating this information into actionable items, reports and presentations.