Traders de Pak products are reputed for their quality to the world over and serve as a benchmark for a local industry. To innovate and deliver the best possible product and service to our customers and to safeguard, promote the interest of all the stakeholders. We are a vibrant, cool brand that designs personalized apparel for our clients. You can interact with an energetic, fun and fast-paced team if you get this Graphic Design position. You will create full-color proofs, digitize and make changes to orders placed by clien
Fashion / Graphic Designer responsibilities include:
• Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
• Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
• Collaborating with owners to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
• Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
• Selecting fabrics and trims.
• Creating production sketches for development packages.
• Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
• Supervise the making up of sample garments
• Oversee the final production of their designs
Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator
Must have a degree/a fashion designing course from a recognised fashion institute/university
Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere and other designing software is a plus Basic understanding of user experience
Should be able to produce original work
Ability to collaborate with developers as well as editorial/creative staff Able to learn new tools and techniques
2-3 years of graphic design experience
We Offer: •
Attractive Salary Package
•Bonuses and Increment based on Performance
•Training Provided (if Required)