Who are we?
EcomExperts specializes in the development of ecommerce stores and applications for the North-American Market. We focus specifically on the Shopify platform supporting over 600 world-renowned e-commerce brands.
What will you do?
As a Software engineer you will work directly with our account manager in order to implement solutions to our merchants challenges. These can vary from basic queries such as add to cart functionality issues all the way up to complex ERP integrations.
We are a Team not a Family
At EcomExperts, we place a lot of emphasis on culture and we are looking to hire only the 1% of talent. We consider ourselves the equivalent of a professional sports team. Our team members are playing to stay on the team with every game. For people who value job security over winning championships, EcomExperts is not the right choice. But for those who value being on winning teams, our culture provides great opportunity. Like any team successfully competing at the highest level, we form deep relationships and care about each other. In regards to salary - we pay all our employees top of their personal market and are committed to keep doing this. Part of this agreement is that you will play on our team as long as you are the best player for the spot.
- Full time - 40h per week guaranteed
- Top of the market salary (200,000+ PKR/month)(65,000+ PHP/month)
- 12 paid vacation days per year
- Fully remote - work from home
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm Toronto Time (Canada)
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Developing professional e-commerce stores on the Shopify platform for a wide range of retail brands.
- Working knowledge of: Node.JS, TypeScript, React, MongoDB, Linux Ubuntu
- Be passionate about front-end with a focus on performance and standards.
- Working closely with the project and account managers to deliver projects that are the best in the industry.
- Collaborating and sharing ideas with the rest of the production team.
- Recognizing development patterns in order to write efficient code
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Graduate top of class in a recognized university
- Mastery of the english language in order to communicate with team-members
- GIT/Version Control
- Ability to work confidently within the terminal
- Familiar with AJAX
- Some involvement in the open-source world
- Being available from Mon-Friday 9AM - 5PM EST
- HAVING THESE SKILLS IS A PLUS:
- Familiar with Liquid (Shopify) template language
- 3+ years work experience
Please Note - Liquid will be at the core of your daily work. It is a very straight forward and accessible front end framework that we expect you to master within a couple of days.