Lead Developer (PHP)
‘Artistify Studios’ is a USA based software-development company that believes in cultivating distinctive-long term relationships with our employees by providing them an adequate diverse culture, a workplace where they can explore their technical and managerial expertise. At Artistify studios, we believe that our passion is what defines us and drives us to become better each day.
Do you take pride in yourself having strong command on web application development and deployment? Do you wish to use your talents in a challenging yet energetic environment? We're searching for the competent individual to lead our team of developers. Being the development team leader, you would be able to add value to the project team by assigning tasks, guiding developers and get all the tasks completed by the team, building codes, under your supervision. You will be leading a team of hard-working, talented programmers and developers, which will give you the opportunity to grow professionally and refine your leadership and technical skills.
- His team management role will include documenting responsibilities, supervision of the developer group by comparing and evaluating data with acquisition requirements and provide detailed explanations of website specifications.
- Must possess the quality of paying attention to detail to identify the need to fix and test programming and scripting compatibility issues between a variety of platforms and websites on different browsers.
- Tracking and reviewing existing projects in order to identify bugs and performance issues and guide the team to study and learn from previous and existing products
- MySQL Queries and databases performance optimization and must have knowledge of No SQL databases.
- Investigate and convey architectural requirements for the system design process, considering website usability, web efficiency and database configuration; research and provide the implementation alternatives for new application features to the team.
- Communicate with development team and management to resolve disagreements, prioritize needs, provide solutions or deliver content criteria to the developer group.
- Develop procedures through technical concepts to revise or amend websites; advise performance improvement measures; refine guidelines for website content; select design tools/ applications or programming languages.
- Update the team about modern programming practices and innovations through research, participation in professional web development workshops or conferences for contemporary technical knowledge.
Salary and benefits:
- Medical benefits and performance-based incentives
- Skill exchange program
- Extra-curricular activities
- Salary range between PKR 80K – 120K based on the work experience and performance.
Candidates who possess technical mastery in above mentioned requirements can send their resume at with subject line “Lead Developer- PHP”