WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
“Area Franchise Manager”
What you will do…
• Cultivate and maintain effective franchisee relationships as the key CLINLAB franchise contact, focusing on owner engagement and retention strategies.
• Deliver additional support and engagement tactics for prominent clients.
• Develop proficiencies to effectively interpret performance data through all internal and external sources.
• Support Clinlab's franchise sales growth through engagement of franchise sales directors and ongoing interaction to ensure identification of franchise opportunities and development of leads.
• Actively participate in franchise association activities and communications, including Management initiatives, as directed by the CEO.
• Seek and share industry and market intelligence and best practices with peers, franchisees and corporate staff; become the eyes and ears, recognizing trends, threats and opportunities that can be exploited by franchisees and Choice.
Skills you have…
• Requires minimum of Two years relevant experience
• Full-service Lab experience preferred
• Must have strong training, consulting, and persuasion skills
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must have superior time-management and follow-through skills
• Must be self-motivated, organized, and able to balance multiple project support requests beyond ongoing portfolio support requirements
• Must thrive on exceeding goals and meeting deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Market Competitive Salary
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• 2 years (Medical field Preferred)