Brief description of the job:
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Working Hours: 8 hour shift (Rotational)
• Requirements (Education): Intermediate/Bachelors
• No of Vacancies: 10
Skills & Abilities:
• Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
• Possess Knowledge of Call Center Operations
• Must be flexible to work in shifts
• Excellent communication skills
• Age limit: 20 to 35
• Perks: Health Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, EOBI & Gratuity, Annual Leaves, Cash Incentives
Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Problem Solving Skills, MS Excel, Adaptability, Positive Attitude