Employment Type: This is a Full time, Permanent position.
Location: We have multiple ASH roles available in:
Grade: This is a grade 2 position.
The Role: As an Area Sales Head, you will responsible for overseeing on-ground indirect sales activities within the assigned area through the franchise channel and converting market opportunities to drive sales.
Achievement of assigned monthly/annual targets through effective franchise management. A few of the KPIs have been mentioned below:
a.Gross Adds – First Call Activation (FCA)
b.Revenue – Primary & Secondary Recharge
c.Financial Services, Devices and Internet product offerings
d. Location based Business Segment KPIs
Business growth and improvement of market share within the assigned territory
How will your Typical day at work look like:
• Timely and effective communication of targets and its monitoring/reporting
• Regular market visits to gather insights and competitor information etc.
• Route planning and target setting for RSOs
• Profitability monitoring and staffing at Franchise end
• Franchise and Retail staff motivation and training sessions
• Ongoing improvement of trends (minimum balance retailers, servicing at retail level for FS and GSM)
• Retail footprint expansion to increase availability of products and services
• Channel investment monitoring
• Ensuring and improving quality of sales
• Work on other projects assigned by line manager with the aim to constantly improve Sales & Distribution target achievement.
What are we looking for?
• Education: Min. Bachelors degree with specialization in any field, preferably on the Business side.
• Work experience: Experience in a sales and/or distribution role in an organization with a sizeable distribution network. Experience as a team leader would be preferred.
Your Career Path:
This position offers the following career path options besides growth within indirect sales channel:
• Roles within S&D Operations and S&D Planning, which are geared more towards planning instead of day to day execution.
• Trade Marketing – Regional execution or nationwide planning.
• Direct/Corporate selling within Business Solutions department.
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas
• Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
• Strong team management skills
• Strong analytical ability and business acumen
• Proactive and customer centric mindset
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge on corporate culture and values
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers in the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Bhalwal Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Faisalabad Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Gujranwala Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Jhang Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Mandi Bahauddin Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Narowal Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Sargodha Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Sheikhupura Pakistan
Area Sales Head (Multiple Locations) Jobs in Sialkot Pakistan
Jobs in Telenor Pakistan