To join our team at Aptitude Migration, we are seeking young, ambitious, and confident graduates. With dynamic and rapid career growth, we offer an excellent working climate.
Minimum Qualification : BS (Hons)
: Preferred (Fresh candidates can also apply)
The primary task of the applicant is to advise and transform student applications for institution placements to approved offers. In marketing activities such as promotional campaigns, event promotion, promotion of social media, networks, and cultural organizations, you will also be proactive in order to expand the business and achieve the goals instructed by the Aptitude Migration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact prospective and current customers to facilitate study options at Aptitude Migration
• Provide educational guidance and further study options and visa application process.
• Facilitate student applications to institutions, academic transcripts etc. and arrange COE's
• Get in touch within institutions with student organizations from your country of background to run promotional activities and targeted campaigns.
• Conducting consumer and customer market research as driven by managers
• The other tasks delegated by the management team may be demanded by the applicant.
• 35,000 to 50,000 Appealing Wage Package.
Send your resume to