Who is a Territory Sales Supervisor?
TSS works as the custodian of retail and franchise in a given territory and works in the regional operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Area Manager who leads a team of three to five TSSs. TSS works with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of Jazz’s business through retail development and distribution management.
What does Territory Sales Supervisor do?
· Learns Jazz’s values, business, and products, the regional operating model, and an understanding of the market dynamics
· Visits the market daily to conduct spot checks/retail audits on stock availability
· Be assigned one franchise (in few cases two, depending on the potential & geographical spread)
· Starts managing the assigned franchise on daily basis; ensuring visibility of daily reports shared by the Area Manager; while carrying out strong franchise follow up, motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders and explain the profitability model
· Builds contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently through the franchise and retail network
· Ensures retail & distribution network development – by engaging franchise staff
· Focuses on Retail Enablers and target KPIs: Recharge, Gross Ads (pre & postpaid), JazzCash (DR, Cash-In & M-Wallet), MBB, Active Retail Base etc.
· Focuses on channel footprint expansion
· Works on Territory Integrity & Infringement Control
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Territory Sales Supervisor?
· Someone who has already delivered on challenging projects.
· He/she has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback.
· An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel.
· Who can work on achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Jazz Cash Wallet Activation, Post-paid & Prepaid Sales, and Cash in, MNP etc.
· Increases penetration of overall business in the assigned areas.
· Meets assigned targets end to end.
· Strengthens & develops the channel.
· Has a relevant experience of sales management & channel development.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.