a) REGULAR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design enterprise level solutions.
* Business development / look for new business area.
* Set up meeting with potential clients.
* Meet sales targets.
* Handle Corporate Clients and response to corporate queries.
* Report to Assistant Manager / Manager.
* Generate and qualify leads
* Built source and develop client referrals
* plan and conduct direct marketing activities
* Make sales calls to new and existing clients
* Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
* Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationship.
* Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
* develop sales proposals and present sales contracts to potential clients
* Present a general report regarding surveys and visits on monthly basis.
* Should assure availability in bimonthly sales meetings and should present himself at best through knowledge and skills
* Maintain sales activity records and reports to discuss it on weekly basis in Start-to-End meeting.
* Conduct market research and surveys on monthly basis.
WORK EXPERIENCE: (State nature & duration of work experience required)
* At least 1-2 years related Experience.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES (State Skills, Abilities and Traits required)
* Design and propose corporate internet solutions.
* Should have knowledge of local ISP industry.
* Could manage meetings with potential clients.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent written / spoken English.
* Should have knowledge of internet, broadband and interconnect services. Should have sales aptitude and ability to excel in sales and meet given targets.
* Would be able to work under stress. IT / ISP industry experience will be a plus point.
* must have working skills on MS Office.
* Should have some hands on experience on MS Visio.
* Should have own conveyance.