Shape the future of a growing businesswith Our Team in Siemens Pakistan ...
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Today, we are recruiting for Commercial Assistant who can Join Our Team in Karachi office and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Responsible for reviewing and processing accounts payable transactions in a timely manner.
- Act as the first point of contact for external vendors, as well as internal customers, for escalation and special handling of transactions.
- To participate in semi-complex accounting activities such as account reconciliation, month-end processes, and preparation of journal entries as needed.
- To perform independently important areas of standard level work that typically requires processing and interpreting more complex, less clearly defined issues.
- Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems and escalates complex, unusual problems to Supervisor.
- working productively across many business departments.
- Coordinate with logistic team for customs clearance of goods/material and proper bookkeeping.
- Inventory Management including inspection of material & support in preparation of MIR.
- Project execution Mobilize on remote sites to support CPM for Project Store Activities, expats movement, dealing with 3rd party manpower, local procurement etc.
Your Qualifications and Skills Digital and Solid!
- Com/ M. Com Degree from reputable university
- MBA qualification or ICMA (part)/ ACCA (part) is highly appreciated
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar field or project commercial related fields.
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft office.
- Good communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, quick learner
- Quality driven with an excellent organization skill.
- Good level of English
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time