We’re building a movement - an education revolution. We’re building a world where anyone, anywhere can have access to the best education regardless of where they were born. At our core, we believe education is a right, not a privilege. To that end, we’re building a company and a suite of products to lead the charge in transforming access to education.ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.The Role
We are looking for an experienced, well connected and organizedInternational Recruitment Managerin Hyderabad, India
to join our growing Overseas Team and take our company and platform to the next level!In this role, you will:
- Represent ApplyBoard brand to promote ApplyBoard services to agents, international educators, and prospective students
- Increase international student enrolment at ApplyBoard by recruiting international students from diverse regions
- Negotiate terms of engagement, provide training to agents and their staff, and keep the agent contacts engaged with ApplyBoard through regular communication
- Undergo presentations in the local marketplace to further promote ApplyBoard
- Train and guide agents to improve the quality and volume of international applicants, ensuring top quality
- Disseminate communications and activities online using CRM and social media platforms including delivering key messages and encouraging engagement from potential and current students
- Implement marketing and recruitment strategies through research and market analysis to maximize international student outreach
- Proactively undergo agent outreach
- Fluent in English
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of international student recruitment experience for secondary and/or post-secondary institutions
- Exceptional communication verbal and written skills
- Autonomous self-starter, with the ability to work independently within a team-based environment
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills under ambiguous circumstances to ensure you provide the best outcome for our students while maintaining integrity with our partner relationships
- Experience working with educational consultants and or postsecondary institutions directly; considered a bonus
- Experience working with a CRM; considered an asset
Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard; however, only those applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we believe in providing equal opportunity regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.Life at ApplyBoard:
By joining our team, you have the opportunity to:-Join the fastest-growing technology company in Canada, with many opportunities for growth and advancement-Work alongside a globally diverse team of over 700
team members based in 18 countries
, who represent over 30 nationalities
and speak more than 40 languages.
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of students as they explore educational opportunities.Want to learn more about Life at ApplyBoard? Check out this video, and be sure to follow us on our Life at ApplyBoard Instagram.About ApplyBoard
ApplyBoard simplifies the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions on one platform. To date, ApplyBoard has become the world’s largest online platform for international student recruitment, assisting more than 100,000 students with their educational journey.
In 2019, ApplyBoard was named the fastest-growing technology company in Canada by Deloitte, ranking #1 on the Technology Fast 50 list. In May 2020, ApplyBoard announced a C$100M Series C funding
on a C$2B valuation
, reaching a ‘Unicorn’ status. This funding will allow us to further invest in our technology, grow our team, and serve more students on our mission to educate the world.Thank you for your interest in ApplyBoard. Please note that only qualified applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At ApplyBoard, we understand the value of having a diverse team. That’s why we provide equal opportunity to applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability, and conviction.If you require an accommodation to submit an application and/or during the interview process, please notify the Talent Acquisition Team at . Requests will be addressed confidentially.