Machine Learning Solution Architect/Sr ML Engineer
Hyderabad | Somajiguda | Telangana | IndiaAvailable Shifts - Americas Time Zone (EST/CST/PST) IST 6pm to 3am | 7pm to 4am | 10pm to 6amWhy You?
Are you an experienced Hyderabad based Machine Learning Engineer with strong hands on ML experience, who wants to work (remotely for the moment and return to work in our Somajiguda office in the future) to provide consulting services to Pythian’s global clients and build cutting-edge tooling for machine learning? Do you know how much and which compute resources are required to train machine learning models that can classify terabytes of data? Or how about automating the ML infrastructure for rapid model training and connecting those models to a variety of model serving platforms including ranking and streaming systems? We’re looking for ML engineers who thrive on living at the intersection of machine learning, scalable infrastructure, and massive flows of data. If you have a passion for ML, big data and solving complex problems then this could be the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- Work as a core part of Pythian’s data science team to help build the platforms that will empower Pythian’s customers data. Build, design, implement data analytics and machine learning products and solutions built primarily on Google Cloud Platform.
- Participate in and lead ML use case feasibility workshop sessions with clients and assess datasets for feasibility of use for machine learning purposes.
- Apply ML techniques to deliver models and data for high impact business problems.
- Help to build tools which will enable our engineers develop and apply ML models at scale in the cloud using the latest technologies, such as Tensorflow, Kubeflow, Scikitlearn, etc.
- Build end to end ML pipelines with automation for continuous training (CT) and continuous deployments (CD).
- Work a shifted work day to match an America's Time Zone
What do we need from you?
- Hands-on industry experience in machine learning, data science, and data engineering with proficiency in designing and building end-to-end machine learning solutions.
- Experience with building and automating end-to-end machine learning pipeline on any of the clouds AWS/GCP/Azure is a strong plus.
- End-to-end deployment experience with any one of the ML platforms such as GCP AI platform or AWS Sagemaker is a plus.
- Expert in various modeling approaches, architectures, and tuning techniques.
- Deep understanding of the programming languages and systems you’ve worked on, with advanced proficiency with at least one statistical computing language for data analysis, but strong Python skills is a must!
- Experience in cleansing, filtering, and re-factoring complex data from different sources.
- Experience of balancing technical decisions with user needs and business constraints.
- Solid foundation in design, data structures and algorithms, and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing experience.
- Passion for architecting and solving business problems with use of machine learning.
What do you get in return?
Why Pythian?Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else. Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 300 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS; media; gaming; financial services; e-commerce and more. Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing digital economy. If you are a Senior Machine Learning Engineer; live in Hyderabad; love your data and want to love your career then join us!
- Competitive total rewards package with excellent CTC with a shifted work time premium and an annual bonus!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Office Allowance: A device of your choosing and personalise your work environment!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Intrigued to see what a job is like at Pythian or check us out @Pythian and #pythianlife. Follow @PythianJobs on Twitter and @loveyourdata on Instagram!
Not the right job for you? Check out what other great jobs Pythian has open around the world!Pythian Careers
DisclaimerFor this job an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered.Pythian is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.The successful applicant will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.Applicants must be legally authorized to work in their country of residence permanently Pythian will not relocate, sponsor, or file petitions of any kind on behalf of a foreign worker to gain a work visa, become a permanent resident based on a permanent job offer, or to otherwise obtain authorization to work.No recruitment agencies