What will Regulatory Affairs Intern do?
- Key responsibilities of the intern will be to assist in:
- FAB applications processing for BTS sites
- Preparation of Repository for Jazz 13,000 BTS Sites
- Uploading and archiving or documents in Soft Database
- Link all sites with their approvals in the system
- Oversee the development requirements and features of the repository database.
- Linking interference complaints in repository with FAB approvals
Key deliverables of the intern:
- Effectively processing and managing assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Complete Jazz BTS and Microwave Links repository in the Technical Database
- Preparation of final reports/presentation on the learnings and skill improvements while interning at Jazz.
The role reports directly to the Expert Regulatory Affairs.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how reporting works in corporate environment.
- Stakeholder management and how to interact with government bodies
- Corporate culture and the way meetings and projects executed.
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on upgradation of existing processes and systems
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- Bachelors degree
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.