- Candidate must be Oracle Certified Professional (on Windows, Linux, UNIX platform).
- Expert knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and database Tools
- Experience in Data Warehouse database design, database support and maintenance, Security, monitoring and troubleshooting, Capacity planning, Partitioning, Performance tuning.
- Data Warehouse database backups and restores.
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle database and application server environments.
- Experience in requirement analysis and the writing of technical specifications.
- Scripting experience in SQL query development is required.
- Experience in analysis of data quality and data cleansing/migration
- Strong understanding of current technologies and integrated IT systems
- Experienced in systems implementation, user interaction and deployment.
- Proven DBA track record
- Minimum 5+ years of experience is required.
- The successful candidate with ideally have a degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with report generation Brio or Business Objects is an advantage.