Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 9th March 2021
What is Expert Employer Branding amp; Culture?
As a Culture amp; Employer Branding Expert, you should be able to provide frameworks and solutions to drive Jazz’s positioning as a respected and loved employer internally and externally via a strong value proposition, employer branding amp; communications framework and employee culture and engagement levers.
The role reports directly to the Head of Talent Learning and Culture.
What does is Expert Employer Branding amp; Culture do?
- Design and roll out of an employer-branding framework positioning Jazz as the most loved company externally and internally
- Maintain an employer branding amp; communications road-map in partnership with Pamp;O stakeholders, branding amp; corporate communications
- Drive the right messages and campaigns at the right time to improve employee awareness and engagement around the respective subjects
- External branding initiatives and programs to enable the right positioning and pull amongst potential employees (including but not limited to academia drives, internship programs, etc.)
- Creation and promotion of digital content on the right external mediums as part of an integrated employer branding amp; communications strategy followed by measuring/tracking of Jazz’s employer standing on these mediums
- Assist in tapping ‘thought leadership’ avenues to help promote a positive image for Jazz as an employer in partnership with corporate communications
- The design and roll out of a culture transformation framework encompassing the employee value proposition (EVP) and initiatives to drive it internally and externally
- Drive awareness around the culture and values of Jazz and ensure they are embedded in all processes and practices that drive employee experience
- Introduction of tools and plans to measure and improve employee engagement levels on a consistent basis allowing respective teams to continuously work on focus areas
- Suggest action planning strategies and maintaining a track to ensure the committed plans are executed and are adding value to the employee experience
- Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Culture amp; Employer Branding?
- The ability to create, measure and sustain a strong brand
- Familiarity with Employee Value Proposition
- Hands on experience of Employee engagement surveys and techniques
- The ability to handle digital communication/branding mediums
- Familiarity with culture transformation levers
- Creativity and passion about creating experiences and journeys with the customer in mind
- Drive for results
- Communication amp; Presentation
- Relationship Management
- Team Work amp; Collaboration
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.