Reporting to the Manager Training & Development, responsible for facilitating and delivering training to multi-level principals and teachers on various subjects ensuring high quality and maintaining high standards. Develop and coach others to participate as field instructors in train the trainer initiatives.
- In your extensive (up to 75%) travel to various transit properties across the Pakistan, facilitate and deliver training to multi-level Principals and Teachers on various subjects
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as Teaching of English at Primary Level, School Management, Class Room Management.
- Consult with appropriate field and management staff to confirm program objectives, operational procedures and system/program constraints
- Develop and coach others to participate as field instructors in train the trainer initiatives
- Evaluate effectiveness of training and report on results/progress
- Maintain understanding of new practices in instructional design and delivery methods on specific topic areas namely: Teaching of English at Primary Level, School Management, Class Room Management.
- Assist with design, developing training plans, coordinating instructional document preparation, teaching outlines, and the selection of teaching aids such as materials, handbooks, models, visual aids, computer-based tutorials, reference work, etc
- Recommend instructional design that best fits the media, audience and culture
- Recommend best and most efficient deployment methods
- Provide Manager with feedback and recommendations regarding program delivery needs, process improvements as well as report key areas of success and concerns from the field
1. A masters degree major in training area
2. Willingness and ability to travel 50-75% of the time
3. 5 years experience in training, strongly preferred in same area as required.
4. Broad and deep contemporary knowledge of the training and development field
5. Strong track record of credible, close consultation with operating leaders to support learning and organizational development initiatives that drive business results
6. Knowledge of adult learning theory (Experiential Learning Cycle) and instructional design
7. Knowledge of effective eLearning programs and methodologies