Hand over all the activities of the system engineer and done the work according to the requirement.
The applicant must be very proficient in projects as a technical project management expert. Must be able to define detailed project implementation plans, assign tasks to team members, follow up on tasks, provide technical and managerial supervision to team members, report to top management and clients on project progress.- Must ensure timely completion of all projects.- Company projects are being done for military-related clients.Must have at least five years of professional experience and project management experience.- The experience must be varied and must cover all relevant areas of expertise as required.
Must be able to design Embedded System's electronics hardware and software using simulation tools.
- Define project implementation plans and ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Must be able to create andverify circuit design using simulation tools (KiCAD, NgSPICE, QUCS).
- Must be able to design Static Inverter and electronic controls using Microcontroller.
- Must have experience in Microcontroller and C/C++ programming.
- Must have at least two years of professional electronics hardware and software design experience.
- The experience must be varied and must cover all relevant areas of expertise as required.
Must have strong expertise in C/C++, multi-threaded application development, Linux based Embedded Systems, GNU Linux based Tool-chains and Libraries, Embedded Systems Design using Micro controllers, PCB Design, Simulation design for training and TCP/IP communication systems. Must be committed to open source based software and embedded systems design paradigm.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with successful leadership skills.