Grade Level: L1/ L2
Function: Digital Financial Services
Last date to apply: Wednesday, 10th March 2021
What is Expert Communication amp; Content?
Communication expert is a result-oriented, creative and digitally savvy marketer who leads the development and execution of our communication and content strategy in collaboration with the cross-functional stakeholders. This role supports the growth of our digital financial services platforms and keep the momentum going to make JazzCash as a world-class brand.
The role reports directly to the Product Experience amp; Design Manager and will work with Consumer and SME Product, Growth, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Corporate Communications, Media, Activations, Channel, Partnerships, Research, Design and Experience teams. You will also work with legal and compliance teams at Mobilink Microfinance Bank (MMBL).
What does Expert Communication amp; Content do?
- Support in formulating product positioning, marketing and communication strategy in order to establish the brand image and perception among targeted audience and deliver on brand health goals.
- Work with product, brand and channel teams to develop campaigns across performance marketing, paid, owned amp; earned channels. Support product teams in drafting briefs and delivering the communication/campaigns in line with business objectives.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders including product, growth, marketing, digital marketing, corporate communications, HR, influencers and our partners to develop content strategies amp; campaigns to drive relevance with our consumers.
- Act as brand steward to manage official digital media presence, brand creative quality audit, online sentiments amp; brand health tracking research in collaboration with the cross-functional teams.
- Work with the product, growth, BI team and other relevant stakeholders to drive our test amp; learn approach to better understand the impact of our communication and drive improvements.
- Ensure close alignment with the business by defining KPIs, organizing quarterly reviews, regular reporting and pre and post campaign analysis.
- Conduct market research and sentiment analysis on competitors including regular benchmarking of campaigns.
- Leverage available insights and conduct new user research to deliver better targeting, improved campaign effectiveness and content/channel mix.
- Identify the most effective methods and channels for our key messages and communication activities. Develop and identify new media partnership opportunities to deliver on our marketing and business objectives.
- Plan, organize and manage events including conferences, seminars, customer, and partner events.
- Drive internal communication within the company to drive awareness, employee engagement and correspondence with Veon group.
- Strategically develop partnerships and campaigns to drive brand CSR awareness
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Communication Expert?
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about brands, communication, consumer insights and marketing analytics. Someone who is result-oriented, creative, digitally savvy marketer, curious about global best practices and have a proven record of formulating marketing strategy and executing all scales of campaigns.
The skills we are looking for in the candidate:
- Marketing Strategy and Communication
- Proven track record using data-driven insights and translating into business-driving communication solutions
- Ability to turn ideas into a strong creative vision with a proven record in developing large scale marketing campaigns with robust analytical skills
- Deep understanding of media strategy with proven experience on planning and developing brand and media campaigns across key channels that support business objectives
- Great creative instincts and proficiency with developing test plans to validate hypotheses
- Someone who enjoys working with teams and has ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Presentation and communication skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.