Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 9th March, 2021
What is Manager Franchise Servicing?
Manager Franchise Servicing works with multiple stakeholders to support Franchise Service Executives in improving franchise outlook and overall customer experience. The role reports directly to the Business Support Manager and is part of the Regional Sales team.
What does Manager Franchise Servicing do?
• Recommends ways to improve the quality of services at the franchise shops.
• Rolls out new ways of operations in consultation with planning and commercial teams.
• Assists with the development and implementation of franchisee specific targets.
• Reports periodic updates around the services channel in line with the targets while sharing key recommendations.
• Drives customer-centricity to ensure the best service
• Creates periodic updates to ensure improvement in NPS
• Conducts meetings with the planning team on communication and achievement of targets
• Focuses on channel footprint expansion and improvement in KPIs by supporting on-ground Franchise Service Executives.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager Franchise Servicing?
• A seasoned professional who has delivered on challenging projects and has taken end to end responsibility from planning to roll out.
• Prior experience in team and customer management will be an added advantage.
• Someone who has expertise in customer interaction and customer query resolution.
• The individual should have sound product knowledge and customer management systems.
• The individual should be analytical and proactive to ascertain the improvement areas with regards to customer experience.
• Adept in coordinating with multiple stakeholders for the complete execution of respective action plans while ensuring standardization across the board.
• The incumbent should have strong leadership capabilities to manage channel expectations vis a vis the desired outcome for improved customer interaction.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.