The Responsibilities include:
- Understand software requirements from clients, managers or extract them from documentation, interface screens or any other means.
- Estimate and plan timelines and resources for each individual requirement.
- Follow the development methodology techniques strictly and suggest improvements in processes and systems.
- Involved in the software, and database design process throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables such as prototypes and working software models.
- Create software architecture in full or in part with the help of team members and managers according to the .NET best practices and Microsoft recommendations.
- Involved in creating standard and efficient code writing for software components in .NET platform, create guidelines, coach and guide other team members.
- Work towards increased efficiency of the software team by adopting consistent techniques like reusability, minimum bugs in releases and flexibility.
- Take lead in writing software, especially complex algorithms, and able to solve problems of own written software components and other members of the team working in .NET and Microsoft technologies.
- Manage the test and deployment of the software in releases on test and live servers.
- Write web services.
- Active team member in maintaining and achieving the ISO 9001:2000 certification, CMMI level 3 certification and others certification planned time to time with in the company.
- Excellent planning and execution skills in the software development.
- Strong skills in designing, writing secure components, Usability and Performance techniques
- Fully aware with new Microsoft technologies and Servers and recommended solution guides from Microsoft.
- Strong skills in designing web based databases, database triggers, procedures and query optimization.
Special Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, especially documenting the standard operating procedures for the development processes.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing web based applications in ASP .NET platform.
- At least 1 year experience in writing web services, components for share point portal
- At least 2 years of working experience in writing web portals on Microsoft platform.
- Experience of working with mobile technologies in Microsoft platform is added advantage.
- 1 year working with Microsoft SQL Server