We are looking for experienced web designer/artist in the game, advertising or entertainment or Software industry with exposure to designing User Interfaces and complete designs schemes of games and websites and owns portfolio of excellent and interactive designs.
* Liaising closely with a Project Manager at the design stage, understanding requirements and designing complete schemes of applications from Home page layout to inner pages.
* Producing a design that will be attractive to the target user, has a logical navigation system and has all the features required.
* Can decide how images and other material will be digitally optimized and presented for the web.
The Web Designer will have overall responsibility for working on a variety of projects primarily involved in web site design and development, including creation of custom graphics. Responsible for designing the user interface and overall customer experience for our web sites and applications. This includes overall navigation flow, layout of specific pages, and creation of individual graphic elements.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for design maintenance of all Web sites and other electronic publications and applications.
- Deals with preparation of illustrative materials from artists and vendors.
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design.
- Works with marketing and development staff on style and approach for all projects.
- Provides design elements, comps, templates, and finished solutions.
- Participates in efforts to improve quality of Web sites and other electronic publications as required.
Extra skill and abilities:
- Four to five years experience in Web-based graphic design or web interface design, B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art or related field or equivalent academic and work experience.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external groups.
- Experience with audio/video demonstration technologies is highly desirable.
- Written communication skills
* At least 1 year experience in web designing.
Should have a knowledge of
* Web 2.0
* Should have command and working experience in either Adobe Photoshop OR Illustrator.
* HTML Div/ Table Based
* Java Script
* Can work within code
* Can conceptualize/visualize and present with help of sketching
* Flash Designing skills / command over Illustrator ( would be a plus point)