The SQA engineer will be responsible for the testing and verification of the software against the user requirements. They will be responsible to ensure that the software is fulfilling user requirements, working efficiently and is bug free. The quality assurance team will work in close coordination with the development teams, project coordinator and Business Analyst. Design Verification i.e. testing of applications as per project scope and priorities Written bug reporting and working with development team to investigate or clarify issues Give suggestions and identify flaws in the system Defining and documenting inputs and outputs of design and development activities Performing Functional Testing (Positive & Negative), Database testing and Regression testing Verify the application as per final Statement of Work/Functional specification and all issues reported by the client Create and validate test data/test cases for functional components of applications and verify actual results with expected results.
- Minimal 1 year experience in software quality assurance preferably in social networking web applications.
- Ability to understand Business & Technical Requirements quickly and accurately.
- Strong QA Skills on planning, bug isolation, bug report writing and troubleshooting are required.
- Experience of developing test scenarios, cases from business requirements and functional specifications especially Social networking applications.
- Good written communication skill.
- Team players, Good time management skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Capable of sustaining pressure of multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Functional Testing (Positive & Negative), Database testing and Regression testing.
- Below skills would be consider as plus in a candidate;Familiarity of programming or having experience in web development.
- Knowledge of using test tools to design and formulate the test cases, test procedures based on the requirement documents is preferable Record scripts for automating the test procedure using various testing tools.
- Awareness of testing procedures like User Acceptance Testing, User Interface Test, Load Test, Installation Test