LogicWorms is looking for MERN Stack Developer who are professionally specialized in developing Wb applications using Node JS.
• Candidate must have a proven track record and must provide us at least 4 live links that he participated as a team player or stand-alone during development.
• First interview of shortlisted candidates will be on SKYPE and then we will conduct task base interviews in the office.
• We are based in Overseas 5, Phase 8, Bahria Town, if you have issues in traveling then stay away from this job and save yours and ours time.
• We do not believe in remote work, if you are looking for a remote job then don't apply
The developer will be responsible for:
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, Express, React, Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Mongo and React
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines