Bloom pharmaceuticals requires a "Sales Promotion Officer (SPO)/Medical Rep" to perform the following duties:
- To generate prescription sales from medical profession by detailing / presentation of products, to build liaison with top consultants.
- To establish working relationship with doctors, distributors, chemists, and hospital staff involved in purchasing
- Liaison with distributor regarding product availability or execution of order at retail/wholesale segment
- Allotment of field target by the Area Manager/Regional Sales Manager
- Information regarding tools and limitation of organization for achieving budget.
- Prepare/Design tour program in consultation with Area Manager/Regional Sales Manager in such a way to call on customer at least twice in a month.
- Prescription of product from doctor by keeping the product profile track record
- Keeping the eye on fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly target in respect of achievement that is current and accumulative target vs. achievement.
- Promotion of Bloom Product (Pharmaceutical Product) to medical profession taking appropriate time from doctor prior to visit/call.
- Must reach the meeting place at least 10 to 15 minutes before commencement of meeting
- Always take permission while entering doctor chamber. Act according to doctor instruction in doctor chamber
- Product information be communicated to the doctor in brief in a professional manner.
- Product information as already imparted during training session must be rewind in the mind and be kept in mind.
- Handle quickly and effectively the doctor objection
- Must not confront with the doctor on any point during call
- Never communicate the wrong information to the doctor
- If have any doubt regarding any information must ask the doctor that will provide the same with documentation in my next meeting
- Must take commitment from the doctor for prescription of our product in particular indication.
Medical knowledge, good verbal communication skills, energetic personality
- Fond of traveling in odd condition
- Can work for long hours duration i.e., morning and evening call
- Can work in stress condition without showing any sign of fatigue.