1. Develop and formulate a proper finance & Accounting system in shape of procedures and relevant supporting documents
2. Make financial budgets for overall organization and thus assist top management in financial decision making
3. Responsible for the preparation of accurate financial reports (balance sheet, Income Statements and Cash Flow Statements.)
4. Responsible for account reconciliations that include inter-company accounts as well as complex bank accounts.
5. Duties include highlighting to management potential issues affecting expenses, balances, or cash flow.
6. Lead general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries, and month-end close work.
7. Finalize Salaries of Staff and Present the Salary sheet to management for approval.
8. Perform Cost-Benefit Analysis of Production Orders to assess compasnys profitability against each order
9. Verify & Approve the Invoices received from vendors
10. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
11. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping.
12. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts
13. Work as Internal Financial Auditor.
14. Any Other Tasks related to Accounts assigned by Top Management
Qualification: MBA Finance
Experience: 5 to 6 Years
Skills: Analytical & Managerial
Clear and meaningful communication skills