In this Product Management position, you will manage key business areas related to the development of a financial portfolio and risk management service. You will report directly to the executive in charge of this STRATEGIC initiative, and function with increasing autonomy as you succeed.
Initially, you will:
- Gather and translate potential customer needs and business requirements into usable and effective consumer experience descriptions;
- Work hand-in-hand in a cross-functional capacity to develop a consensus on product requirements, taking into consideration business, legal, customer care, usability and technical issues;
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap and manage ongoing changes to product implementation, in response to analysis and market changes;
- Regularly communicate with senior management to ensure product tradeoffs are backed by data, and made in the most efficient way;
- Maintain relationships with partners such as data vendors or technology outsourcers;
- Conduct product reviews with prospects and clients;
- Organize demos and training;
- Ensure efficient internal communication around product-related topics.
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or Engineering, you have 3 years prior experience working in a Financial Operations environment ideally with primebrokers, fund administrators or system vendor in an on boarding context. Familiar with the needs of Portfolio Managers and Middle Office functions, you understand derivative products and the business trade flow, including market value/PnL decomposition and risk reporting. A good grasp of modern software engineering technologies, client and server side, in an Internet context is important as well to take your career to the next level in this challenging position. Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters or Markit is a plus. Superior communication and interpersonal skills are a MUST.