PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (PCAA) CAA
OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A PART OF CANS PROFESSIONAL TEAM
SITUATION VACANT NOTICE NO. 07/2021
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of a qualified individuals to fill the following available positions where selection will be made
purely on suitability and merit:-
Director Finance (EG-09)
Contract: 03 years (extendable on satisfactory performance)
Lump Sum Monthly Salary: Rs. Per Month with 5% annual increment
• Chartered Accountant (Fellowship) / ACCA (Fellowship) / Certified Management Accountant (CMA) / FCMA / MBA (Finance) with minimum 2nd Division or equivalent CGPA from HEC recognized university.
• Professional Qualification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) / Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or similar would be advantageous
• Minimum post qualification experience of 15 years in any well reputed Organization (additional experience would be advantageous)
• At least five (05) years experience on a senior management position
• Experience in any aviation related industry or public sector organization would be advantageous
• Extensive Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
• Extensive knowledge of financial analysis, financial statistics and forecasting
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulation
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. Oracle / SAP etc.,)
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal abilities
AGE • Maximum 57 years of age (including all age relaxations)
(a) Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
(b) Candidates will be required to upload CV with recent photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degree / Certificate and professional documents of the required qualification while applying for the job.
(c) In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his/her application will be rejected.
(d) All the interested candidates must read the f Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference :
(a) For the position mentioned at Serial no. 02, selected / appointed candidates at the point of separation, owing to any reason, shall obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from PCAA, in case he / she intends to join locally operating Airline / Aviation Organization.
(b) Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting incomplete application shall not be considered.
(c) Test/ Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
(d) The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview
(e) No TA/ DA is admissible for test/ interview.
(f) Appointment will be subject to CAA's medical fitness standards
(g) Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA.
(h) Government servants / employees of autonomous bodies / corporations will be required to submit NOC from current employer before interview.
(i) Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
(j) In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect / fake / bogus at any stage, the services of selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he / she will be blacklisted in future.