1) Plans, leads, controls and organizes the staff and activities of a central warehouse/stores operation.
2) Manages and coordinates all units of the operation.
3) Supervises activities of subordinates??
4) Plans and administers department budget??
5) Plans and schedules tasks over short and long range periods and assigns priorities for completion??
6) Determines and administers policies and procedures relating to shipping/receiving and storage of a variety of equipment, supplies and materials??
7) Serves as a liaison for the area to the university department and outside vendors in resolving conflicts?
8) ?Prepares and maintains a variety of financial and merchandising records and reports??
9) Recommends major equipment and material purchases to director??
10) Ensures subordinate compliance with established safety guidelines?
The incumbent should have:
1) Problem Solving skills
2) Analytical Skill
3) Negotiation skills