• Lead the Internal Audit Department and supervise implementation of audit strategy in line with the regulatory, Board's Audit & Finance Committee requirements and best industry practices.
• Carry out review of the organization’s risk management control, governance mechanism and processes.
• Create an engaging motivating and high performing work environment.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of dynamic annual risk based audit plan for the organization.
• Ensure the development, implementation and effective maintenance of audit charter to provide direction for all audit activities at IHHN.
Preference will be given to experience in healthcare sector
JOB POSITION - DEPARTMENT
Chief Internal Auditor - Internal Audit
10 -12 years relevant experience which includes 6-8 years post qualification experience in audit or finance or compliance function
Ideal candidate should, Be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan/ or Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan having at least 6-8 years post qualification experience in audit or finance or compliance function. OR CIA, CFE, Certified Internal Control Auditor or a holder of post graduate degree in finance, business from a university recognized by HEC having at least 10 -12 years relevant experience.