At Zeta, we are accelerating the world towards invisible payments. We rethink payments - from the core to the edge, The algorithms to form factors, The applications to solutions - For banks, corporates, merchants and users.We are looking for passionate infrastructure/DevOps engineers to join our teams to develop Infrastructure amp; Operations platform as a service for various engineering groups to provision their applications in a cloud native environment.What is the Job like?
- Deploy and manage Containers orchestration, Service mesh, API gateways, CI/CD components amp; Observability stacks
- Collaborate with Developers and develop abstractions for a great developer experience
- Own platform availability
Who should apply?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
- Expirience with Public and Private cloud solutions (Any of AWS, GCP, Azure, Openshift, DIY clouds etc)
- Expirience with distributed systems and micro-service based architectures.
- Knowledge about CI/CD practices, Deployment patterns and relevant toolsets.
- Practical experience with K8s, envoy, API gateway (Kong or Ambassador or Traefik), Service Mesh (istio or consul mesh or linkerd/conduit)
- Expirienced with infrastructure as code amp; Configuration management with tools like Terraform, Ansible etc
- Expirienced in observability practices and toolchains (Monitoring, Metrics, Logging, Alerts amp; Tracing)
- Programming with Python, Go or Ruby
- Well versed with Cloud security / DevSecOps Practices
- Most importantly, Learners for life and An Effective Engineer!
- Bonus : Chaos amp; resilience engineering concepts amp; experience
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta Banking - We are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.