Duties & Responsibilities:
• Management of the affairs of the company subject to the control and directions of Board of Directors (BoD).
• Execution of all deeds, assurances, surrenders, agreements, contracts, instruments and other documents for and on behalf of the company.
• Performance of all human resource management functions with respect to appointment, employment, discharge, re-employment or replacement of solicitors, advocates, pleaders, or legal advisors, bankers, workmen and other servants and employees with such powers and duties and upon such terms as to duration of employment, remunerations, subject to control and supervision of Board of Directors and relevant rules & policies of the government.
• Exercise of financial powers as to sanction/approval of funds in connection with daytoday business affairs of the company subject to restrictions imposed by Board of Directors, if any.
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with objects of the company.
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall objects of the company.
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines as provided by Corporate Governance Rules and Companies Act, 2017.
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders.
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
• Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position. Requirements
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles. -2-
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• Analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and public speaking skill.
Qualification for Chief Executive Officer, Pakistan Railways Advisory and Consultancy Services of Pakistan Railways (PRACS) Ltd is Ph.D in relevant subject(s) from HEC recognized university with 14 years-professional experience Qualification OR
• Masters in relevant subject(s) (such as Masters in Transport related disciplines, MBA / CA/ M.Com or equivalent) from HEC recognized university with 18 years experience in relevant field like or any other field commensurate to the job or chief executive or at a senior management level in similar organizations that have commercial attributes or the level of member of governing body of a professional institute or as a head of department.