- Understand and analyze customer contact center requirements.
- Develop a solid contact center design from a set of customer business requirements.
- Develop and prepare all bid & proposal activities.
- Prepare and delivering technical and executive presentations for customers and prospects.
- Partner & collaborate with the sales team to ensure proper solution positioning, design and pricing for customers.
- Assume Subject Matter Expert role supporting the Cisco IPCC product line for company in region.
- Driving and/or Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities
- Assist in delivery of training sessions to the direct sales teams and Contact Center solution personnel via knowledge share and experience to enhance the technical capabilities.
3+ years as an Cisco IP Contact Presales / Engineer
Proven results in a technical design role
Excellent documentation skills - design and IT architecture
Solid Analysis, communication and presentation ability
Experience in design, planning and testing methodologies