- Follow-up with suppliers regarding different issues like SLA, GST, Withholding Tax
- Qualification management by different techniques
- Coordinate and follow-up with existing vendors to get the Vendor Application Form filled.
- Search and identify new vendors/products. Perform initial screening/analysis, work with procurement team for comparison with current vendors/products, identify prospective new ones and forward the complete information to the AM-VQRM.
- Serve as an initial contact with the new vendors.
- Update the List of Vendors Applied and List of Approved Vendors regularly.
- Issue the Vendor Approved Memo to the concerned team members on timely basis.
- Coordinate and follow-up on new products sampling activities.
- Manage the documentation (non-procurement) related to vendors.
- Arrange and present data from internal database, as and when required.
- Keep the vendors profiles/information updated.
- Execute and follow up multiple tasks, as per guidelines and targets.
Bachelors, preferably in Business Administration/Commerce.
3-4 years experience in roles such as customer service/sales support/coordination.
Good interpersonal and follow-up skills.
Average to good communication skills (verbal as well as written).
Document Management skills.
Capability of multi-tasking.
Organized and detail-oriented approach.
Well versed in MS Office applications (particularly Word and Excel) and internet usage (information hunting, email communication etc.)