- Provide overall system and administrative support
- Initiating comprehensive network re-engineering including network infrastructure, installation, and implementation and troubleshooting in a Windows 2003 and Server 2008 environment and XP and Windows 7 from clients end.
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Enterprise servers, Active Directory, PDC, BDC, DNS, DHCP and Anti-virus software deployment etc.
- Maintenance of network servers such as fileservers, VPN gateways, etc.
- Managing Hard Drives (Storage) & Backups
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies, including Router, Switches.
Documentation of Infrastructure and Production Services
- Manage responsibility for the security of the network.
- Knowledge of Network Security and User / Group Policies.
- Integrating systems, network functions, managing system resources and tracking response times to maintain operating efficiency.
- Rendering expertise in network infrastructure & TCP/IP, network documentation, architecture diagram formulation and desktop support.