- Market and promote Intelligentsias licensing products line in assigned verticals directly & through BDEs.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the attainment of assigned targets.
- Maintain up-to-date sales leads/opportunities for sales activity data of the team through CRM & excel reporting and accurate maintenance of records of all quotations, sales, and activity reports submitted by BDEs.
- Responsible to manage the performance and development of the BDEs.
- To lead all BDEs in pursuing new customers, assisting in setting up meetings and closure towards contract signing.
- To enable BDEs to Identify, interpret and communicate special service requirements of customers.
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of sales action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with all BDEs to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs and to provide insight for the improvement of their sales and activity performance.
- Work with the management to develop tactics for increased revenue and growth.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive quotations to BDEs and prospect while maintaining a follow-up strategy to win & close quoted projects.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses end also assist BDEs to deliver the same.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes especially development and retention.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and Selling skills
- Ability to handle Multi-Tasks
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
Internal / External Cooperation:
- Insures that all Business Development Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Supervised by the COO. Works closely with the Business Coordinator and BDEs while maintaining effective communication and flow of activities with the engineering team and other relevant departments.