- Market and promote Intelligentsias licensing products line in assigned verticals.
- Assess client needs and put together a presentation for the client that addresses and meets their requirements to ultimately close a sale.
- To have the record of all quotations, sales, and activity reports maintained through CRM/Excel for the submission to Sr. Sales Manager.
- To pursue new clients, assisting in setting up meetings and closure towards contract signing.
- Implementing and competence with the business plan and sales strategy for the attainment of assigned targets.
- To Identify, interpret and communicate special service requirements of customers.
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of sales action plans to penetrate new markets.
- To participate in building more effective communication to understand training and development needs and to provide insight for the improvement activity performance.
- Work with the management to develop tactics for increased revenue and growth.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive quotations to prospects while maintaining a follow-up strategy to win & close quoted projects.
- Participate to creating and conducting proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through regular close contact account management which will include regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Knowledge of Sales Processes.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and Selling skills
- Ability to handle Multi-Task
- Strong Negotiating Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
Internal / External Cooperation:
- Ensure to meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Sets examples for other BDEs in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Participate in the regular coaching and counseling with Sr. Sales Manager to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Supervised by the Sr. Sales Manager. Works closely with the other BDEs while maintaining effective communication and flow of activities with the engineering team and other relevant departments.