We requires a well experienced Search Engine Optimization specialist to work for their new project. You must be familiar with theory and execution of SEO techniques & Web Content Writing. Must be able to analyze ecommerce websites. Project details will be provided to the hired candidate. At least 2 year experience needed along with a course taken in SEO marketing. The Potential candidate should be able to work by himself under a time frame provided.
should be Strong knowledge of :
*On-Page, and Off-Page SEO.
*Link Wheels and latest SEO trends.
*Google Algorithmic changes.
*HTML and SEO related tags.
*new updates in the industry.
* Links, Link Building.
Comfortable with team working.
Please don't apply if you are a ditcher or if you are planning to waste our time. Only serious candidates are encouraged, we value time.
- Minimum 2 years In-depth knowledge and experience of optimization with Google, Yahoo, MSN, and other tier I & II engines.
- Working experience with SEO Tools, Keyword Research & Analysis, Link Building, PPC, Directory & Article Submissions, and Page Level Optimization Techniques.
- Ability to create Overall SEO reports and metrics as well as analyze sales and traffic for clients.
- Preference given to candidates with sound written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability and Willingness to train others about SEO.