- Maintenance of the accounts ledgers and books, accounts receivable, payable and inventory management
- Perform accounting functions related to the processing of payroll and administration of benefits
- Preparation of reconciliation i.e banks, parties, inventories etc
- Day to day handling of cash
- Review and approval of all invoices for payments
- Maintain and supervise purchase orders, payment approval and expense report systems
B.Com from a recognized University with minimum 5 years experience and M.Com/MBA with minimum 3 years working experience.